WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

201 - 220 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Jamesbond, forget the watch, great car. I still kick myself for not picking up a new 4g63 when I had the chance. Must be a blast to track.
Chris

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Hi All, great topic - nice to finally see some faces:

Me, half corked. haha

my adopted pets in Mexico

My beautiful Wife

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
Some pix of my real babies, grandbabies that is!

Mila, Tallulah, and Judah, who have been with us since July, while Daddy serves his country. Actually, Mila just arrived in late November. I was in the delivery room with my daughter. It is a special priveledge to witness the birth of your grandchild. Sign me.........

;-) Grammy KAT

·
Registered
856 Posts
Nice Idea.

Here I am in New York during a visit. In front of the Soup Kitchen (Seinfield) Have the Ploprof re-issue on.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Time to add myself into here. Been around the forum for a decent amount of time. Here I am in Cozumel with the 2254.50 on...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Here I am, somewhere a little 'questionable' but always an interesting visit....

And then this is me in one of my favoite places on earth, I'm sure many of you can tell where it is. I'm the one on the right, on the left is the PFY, a colleague who comes along on most of my trips with me. He is currently enjoying Omegamania-by-proxy having had to tag along with me to many Omega dealers over the years while I dreamed and plotted to acquire my Speedy. He's currently saving his pennies for his dream Omega, a 2254.50

·
Registered
30 Posts
And then this is me in one of my favoite places on earth, I'm sure many of you can tell where it is. I'm the one on the right, on the left is the PFY, a colleague who comes along on most of my trips with me.
Does that make you the BOFH?? Who but us worn-out IT folks are gonna get that reference? Excellent. :-!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Does that make you the BOFH?? Who but us worn-out IT folks are gonna get that reference? Excellent. :-!
I'm amazed that anyone picked that up! Many kudos to you sir.

I wish I could say I was still the BOFH that I once loved being. I'm management now....

201 - 220 of 870 Posts