Reactions: Mr Fjeld

·
Registered
784 Posts
Nice Zeppelin Joe :)

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
zeppelin is fantastic sound for the ipod and also looks great too. Was going to buy bose this is better in many ways.

·
Premium Member
11,873 Posts
Finally had a photo of me actually showing one of my Omegas. Here I am relaxing in my Speedie Broad Arrow prior to heading up to Clearwater for a concert.

Rob

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,873 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Rodeo Cowboy, Willie Nelson shoulder rubbing, elephant trainer, Porsche Cup Car drivin', Omega wearing member. BAMM! Glad to know you. :)
Yes on the first two (retired from both); just meeting a guest on a TV show I worked on; wish I raced, the sig pic is my favorite GT team, Flying Lizards, racing through the night at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in '07, the year I finally got to go (pic borrowed from the www); yes, I have an Omega, among many others. Thanks, glad to know you guys too.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Coupla nice trout, don'tcha know, and my quadruply sexy Mark II. She's a beauty, eh?!! b-)

DSC02047_1_1.jpg
P1000039_1.jpg
DSCN4528_1-1.jpg
DSCN4521_1.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
New to this forum, and I know this is a late reply, but, great looking shots of you and the pooches in #174! Great thread. Now have to go find a pic of myself with my PO.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here's one of me with my two day old Bond SMP 300 in Kuala Lumpur.
IMG_1212a.jpg

And a shot with the fiancee!

photo1a.jpg

Reactions: KindaDevil
281 - 300 of 870 Posts