WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

361 - 380 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm a noob around here. Looking forward to you guys enabling my bad habits ;)

watch pic.JPG

·
Registered
24 Posts
My Daughter far left wearing the WW2 WWW, new Omega convert Wife with Woman's SMP and myself wearing SMP. My Son far right who i hope will grow into a watch afficianado, am trying him with the "FlikFlak" at the moment but he's not too keen! As you can see i am a Righty wearer. Always have been.
Taken on holidays earlier this year.
P6190049c.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
My Daughter far left wearing the WW2 WWW, new Omega convert Wife with Woman's SMP and myself wearing SMP. My Son far right who i hope will grow into a watch afficianado, am trying him with the "FlikFlak" at the moment but he's not too keen! As you can see i am a Righty wearer. Always have been.Taken on holidays earlier this year. View attachment 881007
beautiful family :)

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Here's one of me, taken during our visit to Amsterdam last Christmas. We were cutting through the Red Light District when this photo op presented itself (my name is Dan). You can barely make out the Speedy Pro on my wrist.

I did stop into Ace, by the Blomenmarkt, too. Great shop! Tried to convince Mrs. Nuovorecord that an IWC 3717 would nicely keep the Speedmaster company, to no avail. :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Been a member of WUS for awhile now so It's about time i got involved with this, I'm the one on the right.

IMAG0258.jpg

(It's a Steinhart Marine Chronometer II for anyone wondering ;-))

Cheers, Chris

·
Premium Member
11,873 Posts
I haven't put anything up in a while. Here I am hanging out with Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi a few months back:

Tedeshi-Trucks photo.jpg

·
Premium Member
11,873 Posts
Barry Levinson, Paul Attanasio and Tom Fontana - the crew behind one of my all-time favorite TV shows, "Homicide: Life on the Street" - have created a new series for BBC America: "Copper." It is a police procedural drama set in the infamous Five Points section of lower Manhattan in 1864 (the Civil War is still going on).

As part of their promotional efforts, they had an offering on the series' website where viewers could have a personal photo "copperized" so they would look like a famous criminal from that era. I used an old photo of me taken in 2008 (when I was a tad more hirsute) as my base, and the result was Robber Rob. ;-)

Rob

Robber Rob-before and after.jpg

·
Premium Member
11,873 Posts
361 - 380 of 870 Posts