WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Jan agrees, but cautions this is not a finished product:

Wow, Sam! Jan definitely has some skills. I can't wait to see the finished product.

At the risk of being self-indulgent, I thought you guys would like to see the picture Jan (watchwidow) is basing her sketch on.

Incredible, Jan! Thank you.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Thanks.

Alright, alright everybody. Enough about me. Let's talk about you. What do you think of me? :-d

Let's see so more mugs people.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Me... Looks like a watch advert..lol

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
Old folks with daughter and grandson-in-progress - roughing it in Alaska. Son-in-law was out of holidays and had to stay home and babysit the cats.

Reactions: john wilson

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Great post John Wilson |>

My son James

Michelle and I

Just me doing a Shawn Michaels Suck It motion (see WWE!)

Olivia and me

and the most gorgeous little girl in the world

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I'll play. Me and the kids at Niagara Falls last summer.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Me, my wife Lindie and our son Albert in the Knysna forest - fortunatey Albert got hs mother's hair, and not my bald head!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Here's a photo of me last winter, while working at the Prudhoe Bay oil field in Alaska.

You can't see it in the photo, but my SMP 2254.50 held up fine. The temp that day was -48F and the wind chill was -67F!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Can't really see your face there dude..... Are you a firefighter or something? The jacket and the legging looks similar.. Coz I am a firefighter too!!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Can't really see your face there dude..... Are you a firefighter or something? The jacket and the legging looks similar.. Coz I am a firefighter too!!!!
I'll find a better "face" photo...

I'm a Electronics Technician. The outfit is for cold weather protection and visibility since it's dark 24 hs a day here for much of the winter. We try not to work outside much when it's really cold (say below -35 or so), but sometimes there's just not allot of choice. That day was one COLD day to be working outside.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Me and the missus

Los hombres

Las chicas

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm a Electronics Technician. The outfit is for cold weather protection and visibility since it's dark 24 hs a day here for much of the winter. We try not to work outside much when it's really cold (say below -35 or so), but sometimes there's just not allot of choice. That day was one COLD day to be working outside.
Strewth, proper "man's" job! I feel inadequate... scariest hazard I face in my job is the photocopier running out of paper...:-d

·
Registered
104 Posts
Only fair since I won one of Mr. Bond's contests.
:-!

About as close to posting my face as I get. john wilson is killing me with that D3 though... really wanting to step up to FX but it would cut too deeply into the watch budget. For the record, I'm wearing a Bond SM in this shot.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 870 Posts