441 - 460 of 872 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
That's more like it! Great BW ddldave.

Reminds me of a great Rod Stewart album, "Every Picture Tells A Story" (Great Rod Stewart I hear you ask?) Early 1970's that is! "Maggie May" even... Nice one, and thanks for posting and evoking such a personal flood of memories...

Reactions: ddldave

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
That's more like it! Great BW ddldave.

Reminds me of a great Rod Stewart album, "Every Picture Tells A Story" (Great Rod Stewart I hear you ask?) Early 1970's that is! "Maggie May" even... Nice one, and thanks for posting and evoking such a personal flood of memories...
In January 1971, my wife and I were driving up to Virginia Beach for my cousin's wedding. I had two new 8-tracks that I was listening to on that trip: Santana "Abraxas" and Rod Stewart's "Every Picture Tells A Story." I remember it all with great fondness ... except my first wife. :-d

Reactions: solesman and yande

·
Registered
242 Posts
Sorry - wearing my Breitling Emergency + UTC in this shot...
pp.jpg

Reactions: yande

·
Registered
379 Posts

With my girlfriend and daughter in Curaçao.

Although we didn't go scuba diving, my 6 month old daughter deserves all our attention, I did get a lot of fun out of my PO. In the pool, swimming in sea, going out for diner she's a great companion to have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,861 Posts
The lady and I on a recent vintage-themed costume ride.

You look like my dad as a younger man. Still the same clothes though. His tattoo on the left arm is a bit smaller though.

Reactions: dinexus

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Ummm ... not the "faces" we're looking for in this thread. ;-) Nice watches, though.

441 - 460 of 872 Posts