WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

481 - 500 of 873 Posts

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
That is way cool jokr82. Fun. Adventure, Daring, even Love...
Bond.... James Bond... |>

Brought a real smile to my face!

Reactions: jokr82

·
Registered
197 Posts
Add a quick pic of the 3570.... sweet!

20140115_114901.jpg

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Add a quick pic of the 3570.... sweet!

View attachment 1348880
o|o| Not so sweet as this is the Omega Forum MEMBERS FACE Photo Gallery..

Nice Speedmaster ..... Common mistake. Though this thread is all about YOUR Face, as in Omega Forum Members Face Photo....., not your beautiful Speedmaster's.

So now you have dipped your wrist... We all want to see YOU!! :-d

Now that you have mentioned it, is that really a 3570? Mine looks different.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Here's me, next to my Fender stratocaster look-a-like. I'm on the verge of building a new house for me and my family, and in that I'm definitely gonna put a real stratocaster on the wall. :) I don't play, I just love the looks of that instrument.. Also, wearing the SMP of course. :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts

Me with the beautiful women in my life-wife and daughter. That's the TH Aquaracer on my wrist. No shots yet with my new AT Skyfall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,903 Posts
Here I am at Starbucks #1. Was on a trip visiting family up north of Seattle (Seahawks!!!!)

Helping my son ride his for the first time. He had it in three tries (he turns 6 in 3 months). What helps was a scooter. He learned balance on that, made the transition to a bicycle much MUCH easier.

Some reading material

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Here I am at Starbucks #1. Was on a trip visiting family up north of Seattle (Seahawks!!!!)

Helping my son ride his for the first time. He had it in three tries (he turns 6 in 3 months). What helps was a scooter. He learned balance on that, made the transition to a bicycle much MUCH easier.

Some reading material
+3 for watch, coffee, and milestones; especially learning to ride a bike for the first time :)

Reactions: copperjohn

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
A recent one of beauty and the beast :)
I see no beast in this photo. You're a lucky guy with a pretty lady and some pretty watches :)

481 - 500 of 873 Posts