WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

501 - 520 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
A recent one of beauty and the beast :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Dan, you are a lucky man!:-! A quick shot of my better half when she bought me my PO for our cruise. I had to show it in every picture-I was more excited about getting the watch then taking the trip:)

DSC_0110.jpg

·
Registered
12,206 Posts
Thought I'd add something here

You have to look hard to spot the watch, it's easier to spot the beer somehow...

Westmalle Tripel and my PO

View attachment 1086764

Gouden Carolus and my SMP

View attachment 1086765

On my way to a beer....earned it, theme developing here...

View attachment 1086766

Me and my missus,
who encourages me to buy watches
(camera balanced on a rock, Hadrians Wall) :)

View attachment 1086768
I haven't really looked through this thread. It's great to see all the people I speak to almost everyday. Good to see you Chris :)

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Me :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
And a very modest "me", I may add. Care to give us a few more details... Definitely looks like an Omega moment. Great shot!!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
"Swammy, swapppy, sams, swans, swanson... check her luggage... SAMSONITE, I was way off!"

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
New to the forum, but what the heck! Will post a shot with my AT sooner rather than later.
Welcome! So it sounds like you have decided on the AT over the PO XL. Excellent choice!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I also just posted this photo over in the "Explain your username..." thread, but figured I could add it here as well. For now, this is the closest thing to a "face photo" I'll be posting. I might be a little paranoid, I think. You know, government's out to get me, Google selling user data, etc. I'm mostly joking...

Ponce Air Shot.jpg
Circa 2006

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
I also just posted this photo over in the "Explain your username..." thread, but figured I could add it here as well. For now, this is the closest thing to a "face photo" I'll be posting. I might be a little paranoid, I think. You know, government's out to get me, Google selling user data, etc. I'm mostly joking...
Great photo. But no need to be afraid, though. If the government wanted to ID you, you've provided enough background to enable a decent PI, much less the super-sleuths of the NSA, to know your life's story. It's best if you simply sigh and "rest in the arms of the dragon." ;-)

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Great photo. But no need to be afraid, though. If the government wanted to ID you, you've provided enough background to enable a decent PI, much less the super-sleuths of the NSA, to know your life's story. It's best if you simply sigh and "rest in the arms of the dragon." ;-)
Thanks and true, but I'm gonna make 'em work for their NSA paychecks ;)

·
Registered
278 Posts
501 - 520 of 870 Posts