WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

521 - 540 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
First of, it's nice to see pictures of all you great people... Enjoyed browsing a few...

Not really sure what to post here as I don't really have great ones to the level I am seeing here... Shall try with a couple for now... Thank you...

Good to see you Sri. Sharp as ever my man. :)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
One more at the top of Cragg Vale, much vaunted longest continuous gradient in the country. Not much of a climb really as it goes, doesn't live up to the hype and on the Tour de France route sheet it's not even been classified! Still I did it anyway, but there are far worse hills to ride up round here. :)

photo.JPG

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
One more at the top of Cragg Vale, much vaunted longest continuous gradient in the country. Not much of a climbs really as it goes, doesn't live up to the hype and on the Tour de France route sheet it's not even been classified! Still I did it anyway, but there are far worse hills to ride up round here. :)
Actually, it looks pretty steep to me ... like you're at a 90º angle. ;-)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Me and my 1969 Speedmaster Professional getting ready to fly my last combat mission in Iraq.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
My Son and I late into Day 2 of the 3 day Rally New England at the base of Mt Equinox in VT. Have a 5 day Rally in July this summer if anybody is looking to do a road trip. Martinsburg WV to Pueblo CO. It's all for fun and bragging rights. PM if you want some more info I think 9 spots are left out of 80. Info is here, Fundraiser for the ACP Accelerated Cure Project for MS. Last year we raised over $96000.00 for Camp Sunshine at Sebago Lake Maine http://www.rallynorthamerica.com/node/13

Mods I hope am not breaking the rules her buy posting this here. Just sharing a good time for good cause. Any street legal and insured vehicle is welcome, we will be following RT 50 West. Hotels are booked just need to make your reservations

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
This Picture is for John Wilson because I know he love his Pontiacs. I seem to of gone off topic combining my passion for car and time pieces together here. Mods if I need to delete my post let me know and I will take care of it.

Thanks and Sorry for the derail.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Me and my 1969 Speedmaster Professional getting ready to fly my last combat mission in Iraq.
I love this. That's a watch with some serious character, and I imagine has been your companion in some great stories

Reactions: ARMYAV8R

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm fairly new to the forum. I just purchased my first Omega last week. The Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Chronograph GMT. I'm now going to start hunting for vintage Seamasters.

The pic is of me and my fiancé.

View attachment 1467753
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
14,861 Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm fairly new to the forum. I just purchased my first Omega last week. The Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Chronograph GMT. I'm now going to start hunting for vintage Seamasters.

The pic is of me and my fiancé.

View attachment 1467753
Nice background for the pic. :-!

Reactions: yande
521 - 540 of 870 Posts