WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

541 - 560 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Keeping it fresh...
Haven't been in here a while, mostly lurking in the dives forum, time to make an appearance and say "hello".
A few recent shots:
Hi, wats the watch in the last pic? Wats the diameter like ... Looks pretty hefty ... Just the way I like my time pieces.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm fairly new to the forum. I just purchased my first Omega last week. The Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Chronograph GMT. I'm now going to start hunting for vintage Seamasters.

The pic is of me and my fiancé.

View attachment 1467753
very cute and sweet couple Sir..you both look lovely together..congrats on the fantastic watch purchase too :) absolutely a grail-worthy purchase :)

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
My discovery of this pic even surprised me about my WIS'Dom. Circa 1970's

Those Jeans even had a name, alas I have forgotten. BUT, what was that watch???????????????????

OKay, Some 40 years later... God I miss those crystal clear eyes... (They drove women crazy!) today, I'd even trade my PO 2201 for them.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Me and my girlfriend.

Looks familiar! I studied there from 2002-2005 :) Left the navy about 1,5 years ago (happens when you're participate in a exchange program with Norway ;))

Reactions: Skv

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
So I haven't dressed up for this pic - me with my Time Computer II.
I still shudder when I see that magnet approach the watch.. Old habits...

Great Vid CFD!! Well done. Though you needn't have dressed up for us... One question.. How do you set the date?

Reactions: Surfrider

·
Registered
669 Posts
I still shudder when I see that magnet approach the watch.. Old habits...

Great Vid CFD!! Well done. Though you needn't have dressed up for us... One question.. How do you set the date?
I've had so many people ask that I've made another video especially!

541 - 560 of 870 Posts