WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

561 - 580 of 870 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
looks so nice bro
may i know bro what u do with that blue uniform please?
falling out of a plan make me envy :)
Seriously? That post is more than three years old. Why not just PM your query? You're more likely to get an answer.

Reactions: yande

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
thanks for ur suggested. I appreciate it :)

i'm new at this forum.
Welcome to the Omega Forum! Feel free to post a photo of yourself here. :-!

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
thank u sir i appreciate it :)
but sorry i can't post a photo of me coz it's privacy :)

Why is it that the 'privacy' ones always ask the 'private' questions. BTW, why do you call yourself catlover, "catlover?"

·
Registered
736 Posts
This is me. Few years ago in Bangkok after some serius shopping. I was starving and then I found this nice doughnut shop, rasberry and blueberry.
Seiko "Spork" was my travel watch.

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
This is me. Few years ago in Bangkok after some serius shopping. I was starving and then I found this nice doughnut shop, rasberry and blueberry.
Seiko "Spork" was my travel watch.
Went all the way to Thailand to have a Dunkin Donut. How exotic! ;-)

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Granted it's not exactly a Thai specialty, but he is from Finland :-d

Now for me, formerly having New England as my territory for work and there being a DD off every exit in Massachusetts, that's a different story. I was actually in a DD one time and took a photo of one right across the street!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Didn´t find any other "food" there, at least at that floor of MBK.
Usually I eat what locals eat, street food etc, but... I was really hungry, this place was crowded with Thai people (And no we don´t have DD in Finland... so it was "Exotic":) )
By the way, the best Thai food I have ever had, was 02.00 in the mornign, in BKK with my Finnish friend and his Thai husband, under some old bridge, by the river, shaggy old buildings and me and her were only farangs there. Unbelievable oysters, different fish, tom yam goong and Singha of cource. Some Thai family had their living room in 1st floor as a bar/restaurat.

Reactions: iinsic

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Usually I eat what locals eat, street food etc, but... I was really hungry, this place was crowded with Thai people (And no we don´t have DD in Finland... so it was "Exotic":) )
By the way, the best Thai food I have ever had, was 02.00 in the mornign, in BKK with my Finnish friend and his Thai husband, under some old bridge, by the river, shaggy old buildings and me and her were only farangs there. Unbelievable oysters, different fish, tom yam goong and Singha of cource. Some Thai family had their living room in 1st floor as a bar/restaurant.
Now that is what I call exotic. Like you perhaps Alex, my best remembered meals have not been digested in 5 star, "hatted" restaurants. I can still smell and visualise, a warm summer night, around midnight, we've been up to our hips in water with a light, a hand held net, catching prawns. We lit the fire, boiled the water, cooked the prawns and had them on fresh buttered white bread. The heat of the prawns melting the butter.... Nothing special, apart from when you can smell the water, feel the sand under your feet, and have a laugh as you eat some of the finest sea food in the world..

Reactions: AlexMachine

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Reactions: catlover

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
By the way, the best Thai food I have ever had, was 02.00 in the mornign, in BKK with my Finnish friend and his Thai husband, under some old bridge, by the river, shaggy old buildings and me and her were only farangs there. Unbelievable oysters, different fish, tom yam goong and Singha of cource. Some Thai family had their living room in 1st floor as a bar/restaurat.
True that sir....I was in Thailand a few times,wonderful place,but seriously the best meal I had was really the cheapest meal of my life...it was seafood and rice in curry and tasted unbelievable in this super small place with the few people running it for working people who have no time for elaborate meals and man it was the best food I ever had in Thailand and cost barely a few cents...seriously,unbelievable how little it cost and how amazing it was. :)

561 - 580 of 870 Posts