WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

701 - 720 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
New member here. Not a lot of pics of me (was pretty camera shy before losing about 50 lbs), but here's a selfie:

A couple days after this pic I bought my very first Omega watch -- a gorgeous Planet Ocean 8500.

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
What kind of knot is that? I've never seen that one before. Is it just a full windsor turned around backward? I'm interested!!
I haven't worn a necktie in almost 15 years, so I didn't even notice the knot. Very unusual. Bet it takes a while in the morning. :think:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
What kind of knot is that? I've never seen that one before. Is it just a full windsor turned around backward? I'm interested!!
This is a Trinity Knot, always gets a positive reaction when worn. Also, while it appears difficult to tie, it's not nearly as hard as would lead one to believe. I normally wear the traditional full windsor, but when I am able to wear a tie with lines that'll match up this is a must.

I haven't worn a necktie in almost 15 years, so I didn't even notice the knot. Very unusual. Bet it takes a while in the morning. :think:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

701 - 720 of 870 Posts