WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

841 - 860 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
5,896 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts

I’m the Neanderthal on the right who kidnapped the beautiful woman on the left. :p

·
Registered
40 Posts

This is me after I invented the Opti-Grab and struck it rich. But then I lost everything in the class action suit.

I learned one thing in my rags to riches to rags to riches life. I don’t care about losing all the money, I just hate losing all the stuff.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Reactions: solesman

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Great shot, Dan!

I love the Randolphs. They suit you to a T.

Best,

René
Cheers René!! They’re so comfortable to wear with the straight arms with clear rubber. I run in them rather my Oakleys as they’re polarized and don’t move about on my face at all. Suit any type of outfit too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
20200819_094816.jpg

I have some of the matte silver framed aviators from American Optical. I just live them as well.

René

Reactions: solesman

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Those look very cool. A bit more understated too :)
Definitely more understated.

I had the same style with gold frames, like yours, but my truck was broken into and all my sunglasses were stolen. 5 pairs in all. Needless to say I was p***** off.

I've replaced these, and a pair of black framed RayBan aviators with green lenses. I'm going to replace the gold framed AOs next.

Hope you had a nice time tonight.

René

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Definitely more understated.

I had the same style with gold frames, like yours, but my truck was broken into and all my sunglasses were stolen. 5 pairs in all. Needless to say I was p***** off.

I've replaced these, and a pair of black framed RayBan aviators with green lenses. I'm going to replace the gold framed AOs next.

Hope you had a nice time tonight.

René
Damn! 5 pairs!!? I would’ve been pissed too!!

I’ll have to check out American Optical. I need more sunglasses like a hole in the head but they’re cheaper than a new watch!

I had a great time thanks my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

841 - 860 of 870 Posts