WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

81 - 100 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I reviewed the rules and you're correct; although since that is a necessary part of my occupation I wouldn't call the pictures gratuitous. I'll remove them since someone may be offended or worried that they may break the rules.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Val and I spent some time with Bill (gaopa) and his family today. Bill is a gifted photographer and coaxed us into his home studio. His talent made us two old folks look pretty good:

And yes, we were wearing our Christmas presents.

Fr. John†

·
Registered
425 Posts
OK, I'll play. It's funny though that most of the family snaps don't contain me... 'cause I'm the one taking them! The pleasure of being the Dad.

The family in Hawaii earlier this year. I'm on the far right with the orange shirt. This is at South Point on the Big Island: The southern most point of the USA.

I am blessed with a lovely partner in life... Mrs.WiscOmega at a recent holiday party. Sorry about the red eye... she has beautiful hazel green eyes in real life.

And our three kiddos ages 11, 8 and 5 with their great-grandmother at my parents home in Florida

Finally, our youngest one is a pistol... full of spunk and energy. I also believe he can channel a Maori warrior haka... Wouldn't you agree?

You can also see my face in my Avatar, a self-portrait of my suffering up Bear Creek pass outside Colorado Springs, CO on my bike.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Me along with a colleague. I am on the left sporting my PO:-!

·
Registered
134 Posts
On the BA London eye wearing my SMP

·
Registered
5,016 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
X-33 and Dad's 08 Coupe

cal 911 flightmaster and Dad's Z06

Speedy and LM

Speedy and Blackbird

Speedy and F-4

Big Nerd with Ploprof

·
Registered
114 Posts
hi all

from
myself and luke:-!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts

me and my posse

nap time in san diego

which way to the lifts!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi folks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
cool pics buddy. Bonus points for the cigar shot, but I'm afraid we are gonna have to take away points for no visible watch in the photos. What were you thinking? :rodekaart:-d ~ david
LMAO, I knew that was coming. I will try to earn those points back shortly.

Edit: This will have to do for now. No, it's not my new Omega... it's my Lambo and barely visible. I just got the Seamaster so I've got work to do to get some photos.

81 - 100 of 870 Posts