WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

121 - 140 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
I don't normally hang out here, but I do love my automatic SMP! Im the clown on the left, and my buddy in the center 3 hours after picking up his black SMP co-axial:

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
I don't normally hang out here, but I do love my automatic SMP! Im the clown on the left, and my buddy in the center 3 hours after picking up his black SMP co-axial:
Georgians in the house

Here's me from a couple years ago in downtown Athens, Ga. You can't see it, but I've got on my Geneve. Crappy camera.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Gosh, this is probably not a real good picture but one of the only ones that I have that actually has me in it (I ususally am taking the pics).
This is on a Boy Scout campout and hike at Camp Jackson near Ft Payne, AL
I am on the far left (if you can make me out) & my oldest son is the third one from left (or the boy that is standing in front of the other boys).

·
Registered
531 Posts
hey guys, melbourne, AU... here.

first pic im the good looking one on the far left wearing the black tie. taken at one of the company's rest and relaxation nights (READ: free drinks and get plastered nights).

second pic just out with a few of the boys. again, im the good looking one (sic!) on the right wearing the smp. the chick in the middle didnt say anything about our advances. conversation with her was pretty hollow, and kissing her was like getting it on with danish teak furniture!:-d

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
woops!

sorry mods! no malice was intended!:oops:

·
Registered
5,016 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Not wearing the watch, wouldnt want a tan line! Hahaha

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Well since I have another PO, I should post up a fairly recent pic..:-!

First the watch

Now the mug

·
Registered
309 Posts
My Omega is in for service, so I'm sporting the Tudor...

Reactions: mitadoc
121 - 140 of 870 Posts