WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Omega Geneve automatic looks like a Geneve Dynamic but "dynamic" is not written on the dial

Hello guys!

I got a question for you all. I'm a little bit curious about this Omega Geneve watch. The shape of it looks like an Omega Geneve Dynamic, but it's not written "Dynamic" on the dial.

What do you think about it?

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Re: Omega Geneve automatic looks like a Geneve Dynamic but "dynamic" is not written on the dial

Looks all wrong to me.....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Omega Geneve automatic looks like a Geneve Dynamic but "dynamic" is not written on the dial

Looks all wrong to me.....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thank you for the answer. I thought it looked pretty strange too. I'm actually looking for my first Omega watch ever, so your help is very appreciated.

·
Registered
331 Posts

it looks like to omegas of this era.
there were some variations on this design it could be real.
i hope some expert on these particular models chimes on.
regards
mike

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

it looks like to omegas of this era.
there were some variations on this design it could be real.
i hope some expert on these particular models chimes on.
regards
mike
Thank you for the answer Mike. I have searched the net but never found an Omega Geneve like this. But as I wrote earlier I'm new to these watches so it might be real.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts

The form looks more like a lobster than a dynamic tbh. Never seen it before, but it could be real.

·
Registered
160 Posts

Do a search on Google for Omega Geneve UFO and you´ll find some more info.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hello guys!

I got a question for you all. I'm a little bit curious about this Omega Geneve watch. The shape of it looks like an Omega Geneve Dynamic, but it's not written "Dynamic" on the dial.

What do you think about it?
I own the same watch. It was given to me as a present from my Dad around 1973. It is the real thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts