WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

REgardless the poor quality of the pic, could you give me an estimate what such a watch if original and working fine in good condition, would be worth approx in USD?

Is it from the 70s?

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ups sorry! Well I could by it for 100EUR, I think that is a good price. If anyone doubts that, let me know :) I think this way it is within the "permitted zone".

Thanks!

·
Moderator Public Forum
22,304 Posts
ups sorry! Well I could by it for 100EUR, I think that is a good price. If anyone doubts that, let me know :) I think this way it is within the "permitted zone".

Thanks!
It's impossible to tell from your picture the brand let alone the model and condition. Ebay willl be your best source for information on current value. Before you buy the watch be sure to ask seller the usual basic questions about condition.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's impossible to tell from your picture the brand let alone the model and condition. Ebay willl be your best source for information on current value. Before you buy the watch be sure to ask seller the usual basic questions about condition.

You are right. Actually I have the chance eyeing the watch in person prior to purchasing it. The "problem" is that the Omega Geneve search brings up so many different models....it is impossible finding exact this watch.....as no dealer puts the exaxt model-ID....
But Thanks, I'll see what the condition is, if it is good, I'll buy it....seems to be a nice guy (on the phone)

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts