WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been debating on whether to get the white or blue dial OMEGA Globemaster. Planning on mostly casual use. Any thoughts? Cheers!

Images courtesy of OMEGA:

Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Blue Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory White Watch accessory

·
Registered
945 Posts
I tried on the blue dial Globemaster at the local Omega boutique and it was an outstanding watch on the wrist. I would suggest the blue dial.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I will definitely choose the one with blue dial . It’s really elegant and fashionable

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
The blue is special, yet can be worn in nearly any situation from casual to dressy. It's a gorgeous combination, the dial color and the design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
192 Posts
Another vote for blue. Much more interesting and it's a great shade in the flesh. Have they done away with the silly writing round the edge of the dial or am I thinking of a diff model. Actually, that might be the annual calendar. This one is much nicer imo.

·
Registered
testing testing something pizza
24,499 Posts
White. Blue can be hard to read. The white dial looks like cold, icy snow, too.

I thought I would want blue, but when I tried them on, I kept coming back to the white. Would've bought one on the spot, too, if I were confident that my wife wouldn't kick me out. :p

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I prefer the white, the hands are more legible and has a nice finish to it where it appears black when looking heads on, but shift to a silvery colour when looking from an angle

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I feel like on the white one you can see the pie pan better. Head to a boutique. I noticed it when I tried them both on.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'd like to see the white one on Omega oem alligator strap w/ deployant clasp. That blue looks very nice though, would pick that on dial color alone.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Go blue. Was just at an AD comparing the two. White dial was not as easy to read the time compared to the blue dial.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts