WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Hello,

Case is definetively Omega design, the missing logo,ref. no. etc on the backlid inner is usual for gold cases altough I see more often older gold cases from 50's,60's.I assume the case has somewhere proper gold hallmarks. The 1021 should represent the cal. no. which is a chronometer grade movement(thats very good,please google what a chronometer is). Dial authentic as far as the original condition is concerned altough the chronometer marking would make it prettier, the unusual hands design can be seen on f300 chronometer models so I would be cautious to call them replaced. All in all you have an unusual model and is difficult to confirm it's authenticity without linking it to another exact one or at least to find an old catalogue insert. You can also get from Omega an extract of the archives which could confirm some details of the watch.
The serial.no dates it to cca 1975

S

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

Case is definetively Omega design, the missing logo,ref. no. etc on the backlid inner is usual for gold cases altough I see more often older gold cases from 50's,60's.I assume the case has somewhere proper gold hallmarks. The 1021 should represent the cal. no. which is a chronometer grade movement(thats very good,please google what a chronometer is). Dial authentic as far as the original condition is concerned altough the chronometer marking would make it prettier, the unusual hands design can be seen on f300 chronometer models so I would be cautious to call them replaced. All in all you have an unusual model and is difficult to confirm it's authenticity without linking it to another exact one or at least to find an old catalogue insert. You can also get from Omega an extract of the archives which could confirm some details of the watch.
The serial.no dates it to cca 1975

S
First of all thanks for your help.

Yes indeed the watch as proper gold hallmarks in two different places.

I know that with so little information it can be hard but, how much do you think can this kind of watch be evaluaeted?

I'm trying to get some mor info from Omega.

Thanks again

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
You mean what its worth? nah I would say that the gold doesn't makes it a more desirable piece if you understand what I mean....lookup sold listings on the bay for some reference points....

S

First of all thanks for your help.

Yes indeed the watch as proper gold hallmarks in two different places.

I know that with so little information it can be hard but, how much do you think can this kind of watch be evaluaeted?

I'm trying to get some mor info from Omega.

Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts