WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an alternative to this NATO strap by Omega (I'm not willing to pay 180 USD for a nylon strap). Dark olive base with black stripes. Preferably a short nylon strap so I won't have to fold like a standard NATO but I guess I can cut one down myself. On this note; is there a name and a market for one piece nylon straps where the only difference between it and a two piece strap is that the one piece has strap beneath the backside of the watch? I prefer the look and functionality of a two piece strap but I do rather like having nylon on my skin rather than glass/metal. I know perlon straps work this way but I'm not looking for a tropic pattern, and I want a standard buckle and holes

azMARcr.jpg

·
Registered
68 Posts
Check out haveston.com, good quality straps with a few different colour combos available, but they have more designs and restocking of current designs on the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
936 Posts
It is not dark olive - black, but grey - blue.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Have you tried looking here? https://www.watchuseek.com/f71/search-best-nato-strap-material-hardware-1393250.html

It's pretty long, but there are a lot of comparative reviews. From the top of my head, you might want to check Watchgecko seatbelt straps and premium swiss straps; Phenomnatos and Singular Strap NATO super (people said they were identical to phenoms); Blushark/Alphashark and Haveston; Strapcode (although from one report they have terrible customer support); Cindy Strap Works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts