WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omega seems to be one of the brands you can consistently get discounts on. For instance I got my seamaster 300m a couple months ago for about 20 percent off.

that being said I’m a sucker for oem accessories. I am looking at getting the oem nato blue and possibly rubber strap. I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions on where, if even possible you can get them for less than msrp. They’re not expensive in my opinion but they are expensive for a nato strap.

I’d also love to get the new style bracelet for my speed master.

any advice appreciated.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
If you purchased the watch from an AD give them a shout. They should help you out. I was gifted my rubber strap. Not saying they just hand out straps but they should certainly discount them for you. The new speedy bracelet might be a bit of a problem though as its a bit too soon in the production cycle for them to be widely available. I certainly wouldnt be tempted by ebay deals on straps. Theyre too easy to fake.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you purchased the watch from an AD give them a shout. They should help you out. I was gifted my rubber strap. Not saying they just hand out straps but they should certainly discount them for you. The new speedy bracelet might be a bit of a problem though as its a bit too soon in the production cycle for them to be widely available. I certainly wouldnt be tempted by ebay deals on straps. Theyre too easy to fake.
That’s what I think. I’m not against paying full price but I’d rather not. Hard to justify 100 plus on a little piece of fabric. Tons on Etsy but they must be fake for 50 bucks or less

1 - 3 of 3 Posts