WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for consideration is my 42mm Omega Planet Ocean first gen with the 2500 D movement. The D was the last in the series of the 2500 caliber movements and considered to be the most reliable.

This watch is in outstanding condition. I’ve owned it for approximately 8 of its 13 years and bought if from a local collector who didn’t wear it. I’ve worn it very sparingly in a large rotation and as you can see by the pictures it’s pretty flawless. You won’t find a better example of a 2500D anywhere outside of new old stock.

I wore it on the planet ocean rubber which is NOT included in this sale. You will receive the watch on its original stainless bracelet.

The watch was purchased from WatchMaxx so it has a WatchMaxx warranty and not the Omega Warranty card. Does include two extra full links, Chronometer and Pictogram Cards along with original hang tag and protective stickers.

Price: $3,250 Shipped via bank wire. PayPal fees will have to be covered by you at 3% extra.

I have bought and sold plenty of watches here so you can find references in the Deal section.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all of the offers but this is a firm price for this piece. Last bump and then it stays in the collection.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts