WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that discussing prices here is not allowed, but I am just wondering about prices of the new PO bracelets (just part of the watch). I have the new PO 42mm on a rubber strap and looking to acquire an OEM SS Bracelet but two local ADs quoted me a price of $1300-1500. Does anyone know is that is a "fair" price or it is a total rip off? Also PM me if you know where I can acquire one at a resonable price.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I'm on the mobile site so not sure what "local" is for you.

But if you are in the US I'd say you're being ripped off. The Omega boutique in Chicago told me its $1100. Obviously no discounts from the boutique and that would be the MSRP.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nope...that's modelcode prev PO. PO8500 42mm has bracelett code 1589/858.
My mistake, thanks for the correction. But looking at the same OFrei page they also have it on 'special order' (4 to 6 weeks) for $696, which sounds like a pretty good deal to me compared to the AD rip off price.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I was looking at the PO 45 at the boutique. I was told the metal bracelet was $1100 and the rubber with clasp was around $500. Otto has the rubber with clasp for $520 which is in line with what I was told. Perhaps the boutique was mistaken about the metal price. I see it on Otto for $729.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, that really helps. NYC is local for me. I didn't check the Omega boutique assuming that they will rip me off for sure. Looks like ADs in NYC do that too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts