·
Registered
272 Posts
I vote silver

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
I voted for the silver, but if I get the orange I'd go with the orange rubber strap as well. :) If the Dutch soccer team wins the World Cup next year, I will buy orange numbers with orange rubber strap combo to celebrate. :)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I like the silver, but it is a close race.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I voted Orange.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I voted for the silver, but if I get the orange I'd go with the orange rubber strap as well. :) If the Dutch soccer team wins the World Cup next year, I will buy orange numbers with orange rubber strap combo to celebrate. :)
I also vote orange... And I'm already celebrating ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
@Vakane: awesome pics thanks!!! |> (I was still looking for your extra pics with the orange strap)

These pics did it for me: I'm buying! :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Unfortunately. We will not stand a chance...

So I think we'll probably both end up not being happy. ;-)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Definitely orange!

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
While I do like the looks of the orange numbers, I find the dial does not look symmetrical, with the date at 3 o'clock in silver numbers. But that's just me, and applies to this particular model.

Cheers,
Carl

·
Registered
316 Posts
Orange is catching fast!!! I hope the Dutch national soccer team will do the same. :-d

I'm curious if anyone has PO dial without orange number but uses orange strap or black with orange stitches?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Orange!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Orange, because as somewhat seen in picture above and other pictures, under many lighting conditions, the silver numbers turn black and invisible compared to the dial, whereas the orange numbers are always visible and stand out.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts