WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
101 - 120 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Wait and see how much they have to discount to move them when they’ve got ~$6,000 on the sticker. :ROFLMAO:

I get what they think they’re doing with the price increases (assuming this other one pans out), but I doubt it’s going to have the intended result.
Literally, it’ll be 40% off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
One theory I've seen is that they're not actually out of stock.. just purposely marked as such on the Omega website. Then after price increase, they will all magically reappear in stock.
That doesn’t really make sense. They’d be passing up on sales to customers they can’t guarantee will return. Also, when you consider that some are still in stock, customers could just opt for other colorways or options, which would defeat the purpose of said strategy. For instance, the black Seamaster on bracelet is out of stock in the US while the blue and white are available. Likewise, the Speedy Pro Hesalite on bracelet is out of stock, while the strap model is available.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Rectangle Font Clock

·
Registered
319 Posts
Must be April 1st already... 😂

Joking aside after paying £4,000 for my sapphire Sandwich in July 2020 make it seem a bargain in comparison, not sure I would want to pay £6,480 for the 3861 after paying £6,450 for my Submariner 124060 last year....

·
Registered
535 Posts
Yep. The Speedy went up here in Japan by quite a lot. Other models did too, but I don’t know by how much. Seemed pretty substantial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 189 Posts