WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning. I am thinking about selling my Railmaster and was interested to know if anyone had an idea of a reasonable selling price? It is on a bracelet and is in very good condition. I know it is not the most popular Omega 2503.52.00, but it is a great looking watch.

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Good morning. I am thinking about selling my Railmaster and was interested to know if anyone had an idea of a reasonable selling price? It is on a bracelet and is in very good condition. I know it is not the most popular Omega 2503.52.00, but it is a great looking watch.
These kind of direct price questions are usually frowned upon in forums.
Do your homework. Check recent completed eBay auctions and check out the sales corners. Market fluctuates.

Great watch BTW, Mine's a keeper. :-!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I believe that part number corresponds to the following:
OMEGA AQUA TERRA RAILMASTER MENS WATCH- Black Dial
- Self Winding Automatic Co-Axial Movement
- Sapphire Crystal Exhibition Back
- Brushed with Polished Steel Case & Bracelet
- Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- 150 Meters / 500 Feet Water Resistant
- 39.2mm = 1 1/2" Case, 7" Adjustable Bracelet
- Deployment Buckle
- Luminescent Hands and Markers
- Screw Down Crown & Caseback

New they are going for $1795-2200 depending on where you get it. There have been not too many yet in the used market - I know from experience on the last 3 watches I have purchased that are 95% or better, I have paid 50% of new... Of course certain watches more or less.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
This really isn't what the Omega forum is for. As 'Snak says, check ebay for the prices or put it in the sales corner if you want to sell it. If you want to negotiate, however subtly, please do it by pm.

Cheers.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Keep itb-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts