WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in this watch that I found on Chrono24; what are everyone's thoughts on that website in general (is it safe for purchasing used) and this watch in specific?

Omega seamaster 200 for $.1,184 for sale from a Private seller on Chrono24

Also, does this seem like a good deal? I found a thread on the forum entitled "A (fairly) comprehensive review of the Omega Seamaster 200 Pre Bond series" that was helpful for watch details, but it had nothing on pricing.

Btw, the Italian translates to:

Sell omega pre bond seamaster 200 1988-1994 with his original cuff and box
the clock has been purchased by me, and almost never wore
my request and of 1,000 €

Note: the price is now listed at 900 €

I'm in the US; any reason that purchasing from an individual in Italy should be a problem?

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Chrono24 is an umbrella site and anyone can list there so it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of the site.
What matters is the seller you deal with.
You could get an idea of what price that model goes for by searching ebay completed listings.

Although I've bought a couple of nice watches from Italy, the country has a reputation for very slack postal service.
One item seemed to be lost but arrived after two months with tracking that didn't work.
My postmaster just shrugged his shoulders and said that's what you expect from Italy when I made enquiries about the lost item.
I'd suggest insurance is more necessary from Italy than most countries.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts