WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THIS BEAUTY IS SOLD, THANK YOU FOR THE FAST SALE WUS.

Hello WUS,

Today I have for sale an absolutely beautiful Omega Seamaster 2254.50.

It pains me, to see this go. I pray to God every night I hit the lotto so I can keep this watch, but I need money to pay off some debts.

This watch is amazing, it has been bead blasted. I have never seen anything like this, I guarantee you will be blown away by the finish.
This watch is super durable, if you search bead blasted 2254.50 you will see the history of this watch, it was bead blasted professionally years ago, and it is still in pristine condition, this will last longer and look much nicer then the polishing.

Omega 2254.50: Just had this serviced with new case tube, crown, gaskets and seals, and tune up. Timing is within 1 sec per day! It has been gently and meticulously bead blasted (watch and bracelet) and has a great tool watch look that really improves its appearance IMHO. Some of the beading has been rubbed smooth on the bracelet, otherwise it is pristine.

This watch does not come up for sale very often, especially in this condition.
This is a truely stunning example of an iconic watch.
Cones with TWO extra high quality leather straps.

Comes with:
Full kit, inner box plus outer box, outer box is missing lid.
Sized to fit my 7.2 wrist, and comes with an additional 3 and a half links, all bead blasted to match.
Black with white stitching leather rally strap.
Vintage brown racing strap.
Cards and owners manual.

PRICED TO SELL: $1649.00 PPED and shipped.
YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DEAL I AM PRICING THIS TO SELL QUICK!!!

PM me for a quick response. I am a respected seller on these forums, and have great feedback. I ship via USPS priority.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts