WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased this watch from an omega main dealer (they sell vintage watches if they are in very good condition) and it still has 5-6 months warranty.

Everything is good condition and appears to keep very good time, very distinct sea horse emblem on back.

The following is my guess as I am not expert on these watches:

Could be a new face as they glow in the dark or even in ordinary light. the hands dont glow but have their original colour.

The watch is nearly NOS condition but if I look very very carefully I can see that it has been gently polished but the seahorse emblem is nearly perfect
better than anything I have seen before. The ones on ebay all have ground down emblems.

I dont open my watches so dont know what the works look like but the winding and performance seem like new.

The winder has been replaced at my request with a similar to original with logo as the original has a mark. I have the original with the watch.

I will include a red omega old box that I was given with the watch it looks old and has a medal on it and also a few patches of missing leatherette.

If someone is interested then please contact for more details.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Got any pics?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post pics tomorow as too dark here now

I just noticed The face says Swiss Made T

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts