WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, as we have another nipper on the way, along with a new kitchen needed in château Jimmbob it's with reluctance that I must sell my beautiful Seamaster 300 Master Coaxial.
The watch was bought in October, so being only 3 months old; has the majority of Omega's 4 year warranty still left on it. It keeps tremendous time, at around +1 maybe +2 seconds per day on a bad day. It comes on the bracelet, with both boxes, the hang tag, the papers, all extra links, screws and pins etc. The bracelet is sized for a 17cm wrist, and also has a glide lock style bracelet, so may very well fit straight out of the box.
Condition wise, other than the odd hairline on the polished bits (Which can only be seen with a strong light source, a following wind and an inquisitive eye), it's excellent. The crystal is clear, the face has no dust etc. It was bought new by myself and has had minimal wear. Still I should point out that you're buying a pre-owned watch, so if you're a member of the loupe and torch brigade, it's probably best you buy new. Please study the pictures well, they are unaltered and the majority were taken on Sunday. The watch hasn't been worn since. The picture on the wrist, as well as on the NATO were taken different days. NATO NOT included. Pictures can be emailed if you want higher res. They are unaltered and are a fair description of the watch.

Looking for £2750. Was £2850 now sold

Payment via Bank Transfer or PP plus fees.

Trade wise, see above, kitchen and child on the way, however I may interested in a partial trade for a 2254.50, 2531.80 etc, with cash to me.
I have feedback both here and over at TZ-UK. Along with ebay.

PM me if interested, advertised elsewhere.

On with the pics.
Wrist pic

Last one on NATO. NOT INCLUDED

1 - 3 of 3 Posts