WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I couldn't find a thread dedicated to this watch and wanted to see what the WUS community is doing with straps for this model. I just pulled the stickers off mine a couple of days ago and attached a RubberB cuff strap. Any wrist shot of a 300M, of any color or variant is welcomed. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PHOTOS! I'll start things off with this one:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I have the Blue with blue OEM rubber strap (pin and buckle) and the bracelet. I also have a 3861 speedmaster and someone asked if that bracelet fit on the seamaster but I haven't tried it. I have my doubts that the end links will be the same but it could totally change the look/comfort of the watch.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the Blue with blue OEM rubber strap (pin and buckle) and the bracelet. I also have a 3861 speedmaster and someone asked if that bracelet fit on the seamaster but I haven't tried it. I have my doubts that the end links will be the same but it could totally change the look/comfort of the watch.
A photo please!

·
Premium Member
6,499 Posts
Here are a few of my new SMP. No plans for straps though. Loving it on bracelet.
Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Material property
Watch Hand Analog watch Arm Clock
Watch Analog watch Product Rectangle Clock
Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Wrist
Watch Hand Analog watch Arm Gesture
Watch Water Analog watch Azure Gesture
Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Grey
Watch Analog watch Clock Wrist Rectangle

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are a few of my new SMP. No plans for straps though. Loving it on bracelet.
Nice photos and yes the bracelet is great. I just like to change things up once in a while and tell myself I'm preserving my bracelet since I scratch everything pretty quickly. My white dial model doesn't show the waves nearly as much as your blue but this watch looks good in every colorway.

·
Registered
Lately: Omega Seamaster Professional Divers 300
4,298 Posts
Reactions: jkpa

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Personally not a fan of the bracelet. Holding off on a OEM rubber for now. Might try a Zealande first.
Thanks for mentioning Zealande. I wasn't aware of them. This looks pretty good at about half the price of an OEM strap. Hopefully someone will come across this thread with some more pics. Of course, they're out of stock at the moment.

·
Premium Member
6,499 Posts
All pics same watch same bracelet??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
yes sir - haven’t taken it off the bracelet at all and won’t be.

Reactions: aaceofspades

·
Premium Member
Rolex YG Sub, MG Green/Black, DSSD JC, SD43 Mk I, PAM176, 1305, Omega PP, SeaMaster300, MoonPhase
1,442 Posts
A few strap options...first a Barton Jetson strap. I think they don't call them that anymore. $20. The second a denim from Omega I think $160. Not sure if that is available anymore though. There are many choices of course.

1 - 20 of 341 Posts