WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Maybe I'm just a contrarian. The NATO straps look really good in pics, but I'm not a fan in real life. And, the OEM rubber strap is really nice, but it's just not for me. (I know...this is why they make chocolate and vanilla.) I've really enjoyed these two Hirsch straps (rubber Accent and "waterproof" leather Carbon). They work really well when flipping between "nice casual" and more of a toolish look...and the quick disconnect spring bars make it easy to do.
View attachment 16034760
View attachment 16034759
View attachment 16034756
View attachment 16034757
Looks great! I find the OEM rubber strap to be a bit too long and awkwardly sized for my wrist - my ideal fit is right between two strap holes. I do appreciate the nice touch of putting the nub to keep the keeper from sliding out though.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I just got the black Gen 2 tropic strap for my SMP. It feels softer than the older version blue one I have.

By far this is the best bang for buck on a strap. $79 shipped and more comfortable than the OEM.

My personal opinion is Tropic > OEM rubber > Zealande

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just to confirm the Tropic 2.0 still tapers to 16mm right? So I'd have to use their buckle instead of OEM buckle? Thanks.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I've been lusting for that watch since @agtprvctr posted it a while back. Did you buy it with the bracelet or the strap?

View attachment 16117478

Omega Seamaster 300M Owners
Thanks for the shoutout! And thanks to this thread, I picked up the newly released OEM deployant buckle + strap from a boutique. It's pretty awesome so far and fits better / goes on easier than the OEM rubber strap, but now it's too tight for the pillows on my winder. Thankfully the manufacturer just started selling different size pillows so I'm looking forward to receiving that so I can park this watch back on my winder.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Congrats ...I'm torn between this and the previous generation non wave dial seamaster..but the 44mm Chrono..same price .. this looks like it wears a tad small though..that's what's stopping me ..and i love Chrono dials . Gotta make my decision

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I have to say the wave dial is a big part of what drew me to this watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts