WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,454 Posts
Maybe I'm just a contrarian. The NATO straps look really good in pics, but I'm not a fan in real life. And, the OEM rubber strap is really nice, but it's just not for me. (I know...this is why they make chocolate and vanilla.) I've really enjoyed these two Hirsch straps (rubber Accent and "waterproof" leather Carbon). They work really well when flipping between "nice casual" and more of a toolish look...and the quick disconnect spring bars make it easy to do.

·
Registered
7,454 Posts
I traded my PO for the white dial SMP and stoked. Any recommendations for black rubber strap other than the OEM (cost wise). I think the white dial is meant for a black rubber strap (the bracelet makes it too 'bland'). I saw this on Etsy and seller confirmed its 100% rubber (and not silicon). Appears to be identical to the oem.

People probably get tired of me saying it, but check out the HIrsch Accent.

·
Registered
7,454 Posts
It's really hard to beat this watch. These things have about everything someone could look for. A strap/bracelet change takes it from a little dressy to casual. It has a little bling, but not too much. It's good and accurate. The He valve has even begun to grow on me as a characterizing trait of the watch.

·
Registered
7,454 Posts

·
Registered
7,454 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts