WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered

Registered

Registered

Registered
How many days are you out from your next now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Eric,

Yup, it's getting close...4 more sleeps.

I've made arrangements to meet the SA as soon as the shop opens on Friday morning. I was set on picking the watch up on my birthday, and he made a point of arranging his schedule so that he'd be at the shop on that day. I get outstanding service from them.

I'm hoping to do a big reveal post in the thread that I started a couple years back, but now I'm hearing that my family wants to have a dinner for me on Friday evening (which I have to prepare馃槃) with a games night to follow. So I might not get to do the BIG reveal that I was planning, but I will definitely make an appearance in that thread to at least let all you guys know which watch I chose and to post a couple of pictures. I dont want to keep you all in suspense for too long. I'll do a more thorough write-up about why I chose what I chose probably on Saturday.

I hope all is good in your world?! Are you guys expecting a lot if rain over the next two or three days? They're saying we're going to experience another "atmospheric river".馃檮

Ren茅

Reactions: usmc_k9_vet

Registered
Right on! That鈥檚 even closer than I thought. That does indeed sound like excellent service from your SA. Sounds like a nice time with family planned as well!

All is well here. A lot of rain and wind lately, as well as the usual gray, but no flooding, at least where I am specifically. I hope you make out alright if another atmospheric river does come to pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm hoping for a great day. Especially looking forward to spending time with the family.

From where I sit now it sounds like the atmospheric river has started to flow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all the folks out in the Fraser Valley...they tend to get hit the hardest with floods.

Have a good night!

Rene

Reactions: usmc_k9_vet

Registered
1 - 6 of 6 Posts