WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
321 - 340 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
is there anyone here with multiple versions of the 300m? I just got mine yesterday and It's totally awesome. was considering looking for a Good Planet PO GMT but now im thinking blue dial 300m.
Which one do you have now? Purchased my white one on metal last month. I have an extra bracelet and rubber strap on hand and been wanting the blue SMP like you. Just waiting for another aafes sale, as out the door price is around $3300.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have seen a few sale listings where they have swapped this out on the rubber strap references. Looks great from the photos. I’d be curious how the different metals match aesthetically in person.

Great photos in this thread. I have a steel and yellow gold black dial version on the way. Can’t wait to receive it! This watch has been on my list for a long time.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #324 · (Edited)
I have seen a few sale listings where they have swapped this out on the rubber strap references. Looks great from the photos. I’d be curious how the different metals match aesthetically in person.

Great photos in this thread. I have a steel and yellow gold black dial version on the way. Can’t wait to receive it! This watch has been on my list for a long time.
I've been lusting for that watch since @agtprvctr posted it a while back. Did you buy it with the bracelet or the strap?

Watch Tableware Table Photograph Furniture

Omega Seamaster 300M Owners

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've been lusting for that watch since @agtprvctr posted it a while back. Did you buy it with the bracelet or the strap?

View attachment 16117478

Omega Seamaster 300M Owners
Thanks for the shoutout! And thanks to this thread, I picked up the newly released OEM deployant buckle + strap from a boutique. It’s pretty awesome so far and fits better / goes on easier than the OEM rubber strap, but now it’s too tight for the pillows on my winder. Thankfully the manufacturer just started selling different size pillows so I’m looking forward to receiving that so I can park this watch back on my winder.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Which one do you have now? Purchased my white one on metal last month. I have an extra bracelet and rubber strap on hand and been wanting the blue SMP like you. Just waiting for another aafes sale, as out the door price is around $3300.
black on rubber. in a perfect world I'd add a blue PO and a polar explorer (specifically for the orange accents) but i also don't mind the blue and white 300m's. but 3 of the same watch might be a bit odd.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
The Artem Sailcloth Strap. Loving this combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I tried the same with the Monstraps one. The finish / quality is really good. I wish there was a blue one to match the dial better. Might be a better fit for the black one ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Watch came today and I am very pleased. This is my first Omega. It was pre-owned but in mint condition, warranty card dated November 2019. I sold my beloved Breitling Navitimer D23322 and Chronomat 44 GMT which put me well in the green and this will be a more robust replacement. I needed something with a quick set date and less polished surfaces. The movement is something to appreciate. This is going to make a great daily. I anticipate the black sailcloth leather strap with gold stitching from Brady Straps to arrive soon which should be a nice combination for the winter. I will say, the yellow gold definitely is not as yellow as some of my jewelry, but is likely due to the brushed finish. Everything checks out as the yellow gold version.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

·
Registered
518 Posts
Watch came today and I am very pleased. This is my first Omega. It was pre-owned but in mint condition, warranty card dated November 2019. I sold my beloved Breitling Navitimer D23322 and Chronomat 44 GMT which put me well in the green and this will be a more robust replacement. I needed something with a quick set date and less polished surfaces. The movement is something to appreciate. This is going to make a great daily. I anticipate the black sailcloth leather strap with gold stitching from Brady Straps to arrive soon which should be a nice combination for the winter. I will say, the yellow gold definitely is not as yellow as some of my jewelry, but is likely due to the brushed finish. Everything checks out as the yellow gold version.

View attachment 16123279
Congrats! That would look killer on a black rubber strap!

321 - 340 of 341 Posts