WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here’s a beautiful vintage Omega Seamaster, with serial number dating to 1956. It is on a gorgeous, original bead-of-rice (BOR) bracelet, with what appears to be all of its links still included!

The dial is a soft silver with a classy ivory-colored tone... a soft sheen in off-white like the surface of an elephant tusk. A gorgeous dial!

Although I don’t have a picture of the movement available, I’ve seen pictures (from its former owner) of the actual movement, the Omega Calibre 500, that lives inside this watch. The Cal 500 is said to be one of Omega’s better in-house movements, and some have even said that it is a better movement than some of the modern ETA movements.

The DOMED crystal is virtually perfect with only a single small, extremely light hairline that you can barely see. (I tried, with little success, to capture this light hairline in the pictures.)

The crown pulls out with a satisfying and distinct click, turns and winds smoothly, and pushes in securely to its resting position.

This watch was recently serviced. I wound it up and overnight (13 hours) it lost only one second. Against the ear, it sounds robust and healthy.

The beautiful bead-of-rice bracelet seems to have all original links, and there are at least an inch of micro-adjustment holes on the signed clasp. It should fit up to over 7.5-inch wrist (if not a little larger).

Everyone should have a nice, classic vintage (in great condition) in the collection. Let this Omega Seamaster be the one in yours.

I’m pricing this watch to move at $379. Paypal and I ship CONUS, insured with tracking, to your front door.

I have sold and bought numerous watches on WUS with complete satisfaction; you can check in feedback forum.

Please PM me or email me at (kindly remove spaces): popmartini @ gmail . com (not my paypal).

Thank you and good luck!

Best,

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On Hold, Pending Fund... again. :)

All emails and PMs also answered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts