·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
260 Posts
I prefer the silver dial ...

... in any way. :-!:-! Sorry, the white one of course! The one with the blue hands is also gorgous! Here's some pics of my AT with the rose gold hands:

·
Vendor
6,386 Posts
Thought you'd like to see the Blue option

·
Vendor
6,386 Posts
I think this is what I got. Do you like these better than black dial?
I prefer lighter coloured dials, last addition to the collection was an Omega Broad Arrow GMT, silver dial, but that is my preference, we are all different.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Between the silver and black AT, I prefer the black. If the choices are silver, black, white (with blue indices), then I'll take the white.

I tried the Railmaster lately with the matte black dial which I thought was totally cool because it does not reflect any light.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Between the silver and black AT, I prefer the black. If the choices are silver, black, white (with blue indices), then I'll take the white.

I tried the Railmaster lately with the matte black dial which I thought was totally cool because it does not reflect any light.

Actually, what you referred to as white is silver with blue hands and hour marks as pictured above. I know it looks almost off white than silver, but they call it silver.

That makes the score in favor of silver 3:0 so far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just purchased a Black AT 2503.50, so I would vote white so fewer people will have the same watch. <smirk> I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

Brian

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
The white face with blue is my absolute, favorite Aqua Terra. Would look great with a tan strap.

mike.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I just purchased a Black AT 2503.50, so I would vote white so fewer people will have the same watch. <smirk> I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

Brian[/quote]

The count is 6:0 in favor of silver (white some say) and going excluding Brian's vote. Should I count it as a negative vote?;-)

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
It came with a steel bracelet. Can I put on a leather strap?
Absolutely. The lug with is 20mm. There are a lot of great places to find straps online, but I'd recommend lonestarwatches.com and mywatchmaker.net. Both are great guys with great service.

Oh, and you'll want a spring bar tool, something like this:

eric

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
It came with a steel bracelet. Can I put on a leather strap?
Why not? A new strap makes it look like a different watch. IMO it looks very good on a brown strap.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you for your help. I'll definitely look into buying straps. I like the alligator skin one pictured above.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Absolutely. The lug with is 20mm. There are a lot of great places to find straps online, but I'd recommend lonestarwatches.com and mywatchmaker.net. Both are great guys with great service.

Oh, and you'll want a spring bar tool, something like this:

eric
If I understand you correctly the width of the strap I need is 20mm?
Thanks Eric!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts