1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Withdrawn from sale.

Thanks

Omega Seamaster Chronograph 2297.8000 18K Yellow Gold, Tantalum & Titanium

Please ignore the rose gold in title its the 22978000 yellow gold not the rose gold.

As new Omega 2297.8000 which is unworn since coming back from service with Omega in September 2012.
The watch was in excellent condition before being sent and due to the excellent work Omega do they returned the watch in as new condition.

I also at the time of service purchased a brand new box set for the watch in the more desiriable wood finish rather than the red style.

I no longer have the original warranty card or manuals for the watch but I do have the Omega service invoice for the work carried out, This is also your guarntee for the service which covers the remaining 2 year period. (Warranty expiry September 2014)

I have sold many watches through WUS which I can supply references for and I am also a powerseller on ebay.

I am looking for £1800 delivered / collected for the watch within the UK.
For postage outside please ask for a postage quote based on your location and delivery method.

For payment I will only accept cash on collection or bank transfer into my UK bank (Barclays or Nationwide).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts