WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have owned my Omega Seamaster America's Cup for about 5 years now and simply love it. I purchased it with the standard metal bracelet and am looking for a little change of scenery. Does anyone know where I can find a reasonably priced rubber double ridged strap w/clasp without having to pay out the nose? I have been checking ebay but they only seem to come around once a year or so. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Jason Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
856 Posts
You might check out LoneStarwatches.com they have Hirsch Classic double pads for $50.00 or so also Otto Frei if you want Omega for quite a bit more.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I bought mine from the forum's favorite authorized dealer. The price was much more reasonable than Ofrei. Just be aware that the clasp is very big and shiny. A little odd to me for what is a sport band. That's really a quibble, though. It's very nice.
I'll send you a PM with the name and phone number of the dealer, a very nice guy.
Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for your help everyone. I will look into the companies you all have suggested. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts