WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
nice shot! There is a general Seamaster 300 M thread, but not a dedicated white one.
Also, you may have started a war based on which model is nicknamed 'Great White"

·
Registered
66 Posts
nice shot! There is a general Seamaster 300 M thread, but not a dedicated white one.
Also, you may have started a war based on which model is nicknamed 'Great White"
Forgive my ignorance, but what other model is referred to as "Great White"?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
This is in my near term bucket list. I almost pulled the trigger on one a few months ago but I can’t decide on the colorway.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was on the fence between the white SMP and a BB58. Ended up getting the BB58 (black) thinking it was the right move buying into the Rolex/Tudor family, not to mention the conservative design appeal should work with everything. One week of ownership I noticed a defect in the bezel so off for service it went. While I was without the BB58 I realized that the white SMP was what I really wanted all along and went out and picked one up. It hasn’t left my wrist since and I’m now debating selling the Tudor. I’m new to this hobby but I quickly learned the important lesson of get what your heart wants (regardless of price…within reason), not what the masses think on the internet. Sounds logical enough yet I fell into that trap very quickly!

Long story short - I love the white dial and contrary to a lot of things I read, I think the bracelet is amazing

·
Premium Member
6,500 Posts
The GMT is the Great White. Jeez. Why force a name onto the white SMP?

Reactions: 7ee and Scbr24
1 - 11 of 11 Posts