OMEGA SEAMASTER NEW YORK CITY EDITIONS CO-AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER 39.5MM
REF. 511.13.40.20.02.002
Excellent to Like New condition with box, papers and original receipts. Comes with two Omega straps. One is Taupe (special order) and the other is black. Both straps are long length.
Specially Priced: $9,500 USD
CrAzY PRICE: $8,995 USD

DESCRIPTION:

Super Rare! Depending on the color strap you put on the watch, the dial will take on a different appearance! It can look silver/grey or silver brown. Described on Omega's official site as having a smoky light grey lacquered domed dial with a captivating gradient effect. The hands, logo and indexes are 18K white gold and there is a date window at 6 o’clock. The dial is simply gorgeous! This unique and handsome watch is a limited edition only available from the Omega NY Boutique. Only 399 were created, which is a very small run for Omega. Each watch is individually number with that number inscribed on the case side. The case back has a see through (exhibition) sapphire crystal with a grey inner ring, a cityscape of iconic New York locations has been laser-engraved (Statue of Liberty, Manhattan Bridge, the Waldorf Astoria Hotel, and Empire State Building). It is driven by the Master Chronometer Calibre 8800 and is antimagnetic protected.

SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Reference Number: 511.13.40.20.02.002
  • Bracelet: leather strap
  • Case: Steel
  • Case diameter: 39.5 mm
  • Dial color: Silver/Grey
  • Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
  • Water resistance: 6 bar (60 metres / 200 feet)
I will gladly ship worldwide. Prices do not include insured shipping. I accept Bank Wire Transfer, Paypal or Credit Card through Paypal (fees may apply).

Buy with confidence! I am a member of the IWJG and have over 1270 positive feedbacks on eBay with 100% positive rating.

Please contact me directly at [email protected] or call 863 800 0247.

Follow me on Instagram: @watches24seven

Visit my site: www.watches24seven.com

Thanks,
Bruce
[email protected]
863 800 0247
Located in USA

Watches 24 Seven, LLC is not an authorized dealer or affiliated with Omega, their parent company Swatch or any other brand of watch that we sell. All watches we offer are pre-owned and in like new condition unless otherwise stated. We are a worldwide respected secondary market seller of luxury brand watches. Founded on the basis of collecting our own authentic high-quality timepieces, and a member in good standing of the IWJG, it has been our privilege to help other collectors build their timepiece collections.

Watch Analog watch Plant Clock Rectangle

Shipping box Gadget Publication Office equipment Box

Pink Magenta Font Material property Technology

Watch Brown Analog watch Silver Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch Silver Product Clock

Watch Analog watch Motor vehicle Clock Watch accessory

Liquid Body jewelry Hood Wedding ring Natural material

Watch Glasses Hand Analog watch Chair

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Silver