WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale I have a 42mm Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 2500. The watch is easily in 90% condition - This PO is from March 2011 under warranty. It comes with Omega box, papers, warranty and all cards. It's in about 90-93% condition being fair. The case has a few tiny dings and scratches (which I've done in my pictures to show them) but the bezel looks great, no scratches that I can see. The Omega PO steel bracelet is like new 97% or better (I never wore it really), no scratches or swirls at all. I also have the Omega Planet Ocean rubber strap as well in 90% condition. Included is the watch, inner red box, outer white box, Omega card holder, Omega warranty card, extra links and manual.

The warranty card is dated 2011/3/3. Time keeping is very accurate, as you would expect from a 2500c co-axial movement, well within COSC specs. The lume is EXCELLENT, glows bright and lasts for a long time!

SOLD

I live just west of Toronto (Waterdown) and can meet within a reasonable distance. Canadian sales, I welcome Interac email money transfers.

I have bought and sold quite a few watches on here - just sold a Tag Aquaracer Chrono and the feedback:
https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/google-great-seller-939335.html#post6971476

Pics:

Note the small scratches on the side of the case:

Small scratches on other side of case:

Small wear:

Clean face!

Like new bracelet

Rubber strap is in good shape;

Photos of the watch on my 6.5' wrist - extra links are included as well

on rubber Omega strap

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 42mm FULL KIT, boxes papers, under warranty, great condition!

To the top! Looking to get this sold

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 42mm FULL KIT, boxes papers, under warranty, great condition!

Dropped the price $200, get yourself a beautiful Omega PO for 2014!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

UP. All PM's replied too.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Trying to get my new grail – will throw in my Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro charcoal bezel 95%+ condition WITH this Planet Ocean for $3000 USD shipped! CW’s are worth $550+ used so its a great deal

In Box Closeup @.jpg

Papers.jpg

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

To the top! All PM's replied too.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

UP!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Sale fell through - buyer had financial issues. Up again

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

UP

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

SOLD!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts