WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I recently purchased an Omega Seamaster PO with the Co-Axial Escapement movement from a reputable member not from WUS. The model no. of the watch is a 232.30.44.22.03.001. It is a 43.5mm, stainless steel timepiece featuring a blue dial, blue bezel, orange contrasted GMT bezel and GMT 24-hour arm indicator. At first glance, this watch is absolutely astounding. It may seem like most of the mainstream Omega POs, but the complementary combination of blue and orange create such a harmonious yet elegant design. I was a little thrown off by the thickness of the watch as well as the weight. It is thicker than I expected it to be being that I come from a Rolex GMT, it is in comparison much heavier, bolder in appearance due to its thickness. Nonetheless, the craftsmanship is without a doubt a trademark and continued display of Omega's high-quality movements and exceptional designs. This post may not be as descriptive or professional in comparison to what I've read, but I hope it contributes a grain of salt to all of that of which we already know. Please take a look at the photos and let me know what do you all think.
IMG_7333.jpg IMG_7334.jpg IMG_7342.jpg

Reactions: jalcas

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks for the nice pictures. I personally prefer the non-GMT version, nonetheless a great watch which I hope you enjoy :).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Stunning! I haven’t been keeping up with the newer models but these are just gorgeous. I’m not sure I’d call it a grail watch, but damn if I didn’t just add it to my list of “wants” for the collection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts