WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
I've lost count of how many SMPs I've got through over the past few years - this is by far and away the best 2254.50 I've had the pleasure of owning. Here are the key features:

-Amazing 'as new' condition - no significant marks or scratches on the case and crystal
-Notably the original bezel insert is immaculate - no scratches or scuffs
-Crystal is absolutely flawless and scratch free
-Bracelet is in very good condition - just the faintest of hairlines and 'swirlies' on the clasp
-According to the previous owner a service was performed in 2014, but I don't have any paperwork to confirm this. Timekeeping is superb and my timegrapher confirms 290 deg + amplitude.
-Serial dates to 2007
-Watch comes on bracelet (with all original links including 2 half links to optimise fit), inner box (VGC) and pictogram card.

For those looking for a minter 2254.50 you won't find many in better condition than this. I'm currently thinning the herd to make way for a 116610LN so this has to go unfortunately. I'm after £1695 GBP net to me BT or Paypal (buyer pays fees) shipped from the U.K. Feel free to email me any questions at [email protected]. Here are the pics...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts