WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this is my first and last SMP. I have always been curious about them, and recently decided to pick one up. While I do like the build quality feel of it, I just can't love the watch itself. It's a nice watch. It's not horrible looking. It just wears strange to me. I think I'm an outlier though, because a LOT of people like these. So I'm tossing it up here for sale. It was serviced by an Omega AD in early 2017 so it has a lot of life to go before its next service (this is info from the previous owner; I don't have any service records). Comes with outer/inner box, warranty card holder (no cards), a couple spare links (you'll need new pins) and that's it. What you see is what you get. Overall, I'd rate it at an 8.5/10 condition wise. Crystal is flawless, bezel has a few small pin-head marks (seen in photos; they look like dust), bottom right lug has a minor scuff but is impossible to photograph and frankly, you don't see it unless looking for it in harsh light. Bracelet/clasp has some minor desk diving marks. Crown has some minor pitting, but hardly noticeable.

Looking for $1250 net (shipping included; any payment fees are on the buyer), but open to offers/slightly negotiable.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts