WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
These Omega watches are a class act. I own the last of the Quartz model. Which is the 221. I have 2 of them. And also the exact same watch but in 18 carat Gold & SS. Model 234.22. It's also a mad looking wrist watch. Congratulations to the fantastic pictures of the Omega Professional. There lovely quality pictures. For a lovely quality wrist watch. They deserve the best as there the best. Omega made a great bold move to change the bezel and quite a lot of other things in this model watch. Because it's a very good quality looking watch. I am an Omega man. As i love Omega watches over any other brand. I think there priced right. And there a really good wrist watch. I also own a Rolex and seriously if you try the Rolex wrist watch on and then try an Omega wrist watch on. The Omega is a lot more comfortable. And a lot of people will question this but its a fact. Not to also mention this model Omega can be brought with a lot of change left in your pocket compared to the latest model Rolex. It's not just about money either. It's a comber nation of things as to why this model Omega is such a great watch. And its another reason why i love Omega watches so much especially this model the Professional Omega. Because there priced just right. Lovely Pictures you have to be congratulated on them. Good job keep up the good work champion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts