WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve noticed a bizarre problem with my seamaster quartz. I find that it’s losing a considerable amount of seconds in a short period of time. I’ve googled and looked for people with similar issues and the two most common culprits are
1. Low battery
2. Needs a service
The only problem is, the watch was just serviced last year and it should have an EOL indicator if the battery is low

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I’ve noticed a bizarre problem with my seamaster quartz. I find that it’s losing a considerable amount of seconds in a short period of time. I’ve googled and looked for people with similar issues and the two most common culprits are
1. Low battery
2. Needs a service
The only problem is, the watch was just serviced last year and it should have an EOL indicator if the battery is low
Where and how was it "serviced" ?
The EOL is just the seconds hand moving two seconds at a time, instead of one, your problem does not seem to be the battery...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would definitely take it back to the Omega dealer that serviced it & explain the issue. Chances are if it’s something on their end, they’ll make it right. If not, contact Omega & let them know what’s going on.

·
Registered
10,718 Posts
Less than a year after an Omega service? Seems pretty simple, really--back to the service center and let them know its not working right.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Have you subjected the watch to any strong magnetic fields or electrical currents?

Just kidding. Send it back for service. They’ll take good care of you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts