WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both motor related too. The top policemen in south yorkshire banned for speeding was wearing a black PO in the photo in the weekend paper. Then on Top Gear (I know another thread mentioning it!) Keith Allen appeared to be wearing a Bond SMP and maybe the GMT version. Clarkson did another flash of his PO again as well!!

Nigel

·
Registered
661 Posts
Yeah, I saw the Clarkson PO flash. I wonder if it was staged :think:

·
Registered
9,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't think someone has told him people are interested do you? Does he maybe hang around here to see if he is mentioned?

Nigel

·
Vendor
6,432 Posts
You don't think someone has told him people are interested do you? Does he maybe hang around here to see if he is mentioned?

Nigel
If he does pop in here... last nights show was comical, the sponsorship on the doors of their car was top drawer.

Had me in stitches !! :-! Keep up the brilliant work !! :-!

·
Registered
9,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Ripper for adding the pictures that make the thread complete - if only I had a grip on technology! Glad I wasn't dreaming.

Nigel

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I missed it. As I the alarm was set for me to get up at 1:15am I went to bed early and decided to tape it. Except the VCR taped the CBeebies information screen instead o|
I hate my Freeview box o|

·
Registered
832 Posts
I missed it. As I the alarm was set for me to get up at 1:15am I went to bed early and decided to tape it. Except the VCR taped the CBeebies information screen instead o|
I hate my Freeview box o|
Don't worry Fergie it will be repeated on Wednesday night 1900hs.
Nick.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Cancel that last post, Just looked at the TV guide and there is no repeat on this week it's been removed in favor of live snooker :-( which in my opinion should be on BBC10 at 3am.
Sorry to get your hopes up Nick.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Great shots. Another superb episode, too. Golden moment when that bastion of maleness, Mr. J Clarkson broke down at the end of the race. Priceless bit of TV. Who wouldn't want to have a go at that??

Alex;-)

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Hey, no spoilers - BBC America seems to run them here a few weeks after you.
I have them all Tivo'd.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
I don't have BBC America but have seen the show on the Discovery channel I think? I like the show. I did hear John Wilson was seen wearing the Bond SMP while waiting to test drive a bus.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I don't have BBC America but have seen the show on the Discovery channel I think? I like the show. I did hear John Wilson was seen wearing the Bond SMP while waiting to test drive a bus.
Nice picture, John...it looks like its freezing there.

Glimmer

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Saw an esisode of Top Gear the other night, the one where they come to the US, buy and drive beater cars and basically spend the entire time trashing the country.

Clarkson wasn't wearing his PO, though I couldn't tell what it was.

·
Registered
9,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not one of their best episodes in terms of behaviour it has to be said. Cannot remember whta JC was wearing at that time.

Nigel

1 - 20 of 20 Posts