WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had one of these before but the person I'm buying it from has very few details on the watch and size does not make sense to me. Is this the full size or the mid size? I've had one before and this looks like the full size to me but the ad says it's very small..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Hi.
I'm thinking it's the full size, based on the location of the date window relative to the bezel edge. That would be 41mm case diameter.

Reactions: Rxlando21

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Hi.
I'm thinking it's the full size, based on the location of the date window relative to the bezel edge. That would be 41mm case diameter.
Plus, the mid-size doesn't have room for any lume at 3:00 o'clock, but this one does.

The Bezel Dot and He Valve look good. That's about all I can say about that.

Reactions: Rxlando21

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys I will pull the trigger on this

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
I should add, I'm not at all 100% certain, and checking my mid-size, it does actually have lume at 3 o'clock similar to the one in your image (mine is the quartz though). Photos can be deceptive on size. Before dropping your money on this, I would make absolutely sure with the seller.

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
I should add, I'm not at all 100% certain, and checking my mid-size, it does actually have lume at 3 o'clock similar to the one in your image (mine is the quartz though). Photos can be deceptive on size. Before dropping your money on this, I would make absolutely sure with the seller.
Interesting, my mid-size does not have lume at 3 o'clock, and the 1120 movement inside is real so mine isn't a fake. However, mine is about 10-11 years old and may have started out in the Asian market. I don't know if that makes a difference.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts