WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this a few months back from a forum member. I recently purchased a Speedmaster 3573.50 so unfortunately this one must go.

It is in excellent condition, what I would call "near new" with only a few minor minor marks. I have the original sales receipt indicating a total purchase price of $3024 (including tax). The receipt is dated 9/7/09 from Osterman Jewelers in Dayton OH. In the interested of full disclosure I will point out that the warranty card says Sterling Jlrs and the 'Watch No' does not match the number on the case of this watch, however the sales date is correct? The number on the warranty card is 330645704 which isn't even an Omega serial number as far as I can tell but I'm not sure if the serial number is even supposed to be listed there? Maybe someone with a little more knowledge on the subject can message me and let me know. Also the Watch No on the Chronometer Certification does match the case number. I'm not sure what the reason is for this because I never noticed it until just now.

Anyhow, I am looking to get $2100. I am offering this watch to forum members first before I put it on ebay. If I put it on ebay I will list at $2200 which will net me $2100 after the $100 sellers fee. So basically I am selling this here on the forum at a $100 discount.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts