WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey now!!!!! Happy Independence Day!

Thanks as always to the mods of this subreddit. I plan on moving several watches from my collection to free up funds. Buying a new house so I need to move some watches! Check out my insta as I usually post first at @gulf_Coast_watch

Up for sale is an Omega Speedmaster Triple-Date Ref 3523.80. This watch is perfect for your July 4th with a beautiful blue face, red date hand, and white baton hands. The Chrono is snappy. All of the complications function correctly.

The is slightly polished and in good condition. It runs about 6 seconds fast per day. No major dings or scratches. The bracelet has some desk rash.

This watch is naked and has no extra links. It will fit about a 6.75 inch wrist.

$1700 shipped within the US. Cash is king but trades with lots of references considered. Please no low balls, not looking to wholesale.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING

I accept wire transfer Cash App and PayPal F+F.

PayPal G+S is fine, so long as the buyer has references and pays the PP fee. Shipping is on me.

I will ship the next business day after funds clear. All watches will be packed with the care, tracked, insured, and shipped via USPS or Federal Express.

Watch is available for f2f inspection in sunny Panama City Beach, Florida! Available for FaceTime or Google Hangouts inspection.

I’ve done several deals here and on WatchUSeek with great feedback. I invite you to follow my watch collecting journey on Insta: @gulf_coast_watch. I typically post the watches I’m looking to trade first on Instagram.

Thanks as always!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts